Sunday, June 12, 2011

Christina's travels






I was browsing our dear friend, Christina Blomberg's blog this morning. Christina has spent the better part of a year as Fulbright English teaching assistant in Giresun, Turkey, a town on the Black Sea coast. Matt and I met up with her in Istanbul on our trip to Turkey last October. We had a wonderful time! Soon she will be moving to Baltimore and we can't wait! Christina's pictures of her travels throughout Turkey and to visit family in Sweden make me so excited to travel. I hope we can save up and go somewhere wonderful again next year! Here are a few of my favorite photos from Christina's travels in no particular order. Visit her blog to see more! It sounds like there are wonderful festivals in Turkey and Christina learned how to play dance becasue "in Turkish you don’t do a dance, you play it". So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment